Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, September 24, 2007

Ya Ya Ya

Well I'm ahead of the curve, just bairly. Wish I had bet the "DOG" or "SDS".... I just hate technology. and The assholes on CNBC calling for "Halo 3" to be bigger than Starwars, just sets my blood on fire. Hopefully as a contrarian it works out. Just because it's bullshit, doesn't mean that it won't make the stock rise....

With earnings coming up for crap like Rimm, which is such a Market "Darling" unless they miss estimates by 50%. it will take the market higher. I hope the UAW can take this to a few days. Rising fear is good for my short position.

Also, Ya the inflation argument is lame. I've been looking into it. and as I can tell, the 70's recession was exacerbated by thinking that the "threat of recession was over" and the Fed started tightening against inflation. Which then meant even more cuts and higher inflation...

Point being the Tightening screwed everything and made even more loosening, making inflation worse, when we realized that the threat to the economy was real.
guess that's kind of convoluted or I'm starting to fade.

I say I'm ahead of the curve, except I've been bearish for like 2 weeks. I guess they call dennis gartman the "kodiak" of bears... I guess that makes Herb greenburg the "Yogi" of bears....Maybe the "BoBo"

Lord!!! I dont' ask for much.... if only over the next 2 days the the tech trade breaks down...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc