Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, September 10, 2007

Irish Nostradamas....

DJIA futures are down 22....

I'm defiantly looking for a down 60-100 day....

IMHO I'd love to short some real strength today..

We have to test 13041
if not 12884
or 12050.

The sane thing would be a failure of the 13041 with a bounce of 1 or 2 days.

The nutty thing would be a failed test of 13238 high Then we see another 300 pt down day..

or some up 25 days...... slow up trend like that may put me in gold mining.

The regular fed session is just short time away... the Fed is the biggest bear on the street, they don't give a shit. as long as cash flows they are happy. Other thing I don't get, is that if it's not for the fed to bail out "The Market" then what about the economy.... it's not their job to bail out a bunch of working folk, trying to feed their babies..... and for that matter what is the point in stopping bank runs... it's what you assholes get for not hording gold under your pillow..... Assholes.

my broader non sarcastic point is they will do nothing till the meeting... and who knows what they will do then.... I may move to cash or euro's

oh.... I'm going to buy a crystal ball.... when I'm doing this shit, I may as well making it ironic when I'm making my picks. I want to see a failed test of 1341 and then moving horizontally till the fed........ But that won't happen.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc