Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, September 24, 2007

Morning coffee

big cap earnings in tech.... wonder if this is where the shoe falls......

looks like we are going to open on the upside. I bet we trade up then come back down and test the bottom maybe 1516. If that fails I'm afraid of a sell off.... er a sell off that BTW I played Halo.... it's a good game, but the horseshit about it being "huge franchise"... at best it will make Mr. Softy. Only lose 90% of the xbox360. if you want an indicator of how weak the tech sector is. The PS3 and the 360 are just getting killed. if you can't get people to buy that crap. how can the rest of the tech sector rally....
Tech is still getting killed. Halo is not that bad a game...
but not "StarTrek" Not "Grand Theft Auto" Not "Mario Brothers"

all to say the hype won't get the stock up temporarily. Game plan is to look for some "Real Strength" and sell that. and not to chase a bottom. Nothing like starting the week out with a bad trade...

I complained about how stupid, the guest host on squawk on the street was.....

Now this morning, to hear the hackle raising voice of Erin Burnett.......... Ugh... I miss the really dumb one.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc