Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hi!! I'm erin burnette

Yet again they restate the lame theory that subprime is minor in the economy...
Cept that it's driving real-estate down.

Things not talked about.

Loss of 5-25% of U.S. Capital tied up in housing... Ya the subprime is small, but the value of real estate is huge....

Here come the Curbs!!!!!

I'm more psyched about a slow decline, than a panic.

Someone mentioned Denial as a crashing indicator.

I want to see Dyllan Ratigain cry..... That is a bottom and that perma bear Herb Greenburg Jizz all over Erin Burnette.... That is a Bottom.....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc