Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My thesis on the fed move

I think they did what they could to help with this years resets on mortages and help make the credit market move. I think with the inflation it will tie their hands and the housing market will push us into recession... after we get to the Highs again.

With the over reaction we could still test the lows... I'd say after up 300 we could go down 600 based on history. I'm curious if the hedge funds will push us back down.

Weak dollar moves

Biggest exporters:
America Chung Nam- recycled paper exporter to china

Weyerhaeuser- WY

Du Pont- DD

Cargill

koch

international paper-ip

Dow Chemical-DOW

Exxon Mobil-xom

Meadwestvaco-mwv

CellMark

Importers

WalMart

Target

Home Depo

Sears

Dole

Lowes

Costco

Lg group

Philips electronics

chiquita

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc