Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

game on... I guess.

good stuff. I'm excited for the day... but I didn't get much sleep. I'm tempted by a morning nap when I can get it. Irregular naps are the bane of my existence. I'm used to the 2pm to 4pm nap. but the other naps mess with me... Enough about the Naps....

What we have is consolidation on the S&P, which is leading up to today...

The 50 day moving average is about 148.10, which is about the close/open. And Declining

and the 200 day is about 146.2 I would expect that a .25 rate cut to bounce off the 146.2 level.

Sure the s&p may look like it's coming up... but the Russel 2k and every other indici is breaking down... this is not a good sign IMHO.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc