Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Fucktarded Bulls

Bunch of stupid motherfuckers. Bunch of Ra Ra bullshit, as overnight the market hands you your fucking shirt. Foolishly I'm in it with you...... I could bolt with a minor gain..... I'm hoping for some stregnth this morning.......

Joe Keirnen, you can see is sweating bullets..... Fucking delusional bulls... This market is going to tank.... I'm just praying not this morning.....

I have to keep better track of the comming data..... How the hell does a kick ass day come right before we get our teeth kicked in on employment.

Comon stupid fucks, shake this off and shove your heads up your asses...... Lets see some stregnth.

bunch of morons think that when you bleed off Trillions in home value, it's not going to move to the rest of the market....... Com'on stupid buy!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc