Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, September 20, 2007

More on the morning Thesis

So..... The jobless numbers make me nervous, it may not create the move I was hoping for. But some moves don't need a catylist.

When you look back at other moves in the market after the rate cuts... There is one where after the cut we do a short term "Double top".... I'm just not sure if I back out of my short here and reposition ....

but we always sell back to the start at a minimum.... that is 1491... and I wouldn't doubt if we bounce off of that.

It will make me shit my drawers here if we trade back up to 1537 if we can just get back to 1530... I'll stroke out if that happens....

Game on!!!!!!!

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc