Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My current Thesis

My Homegame is this:
once momentem is established this morning, I'll follow an uptrend with a very tight stop. If a downtrend starts the morning, I'll sell ASAP.

Somewhere I read a story about cleavland Real Estate being down 10% ... Like those assholes were Realestate speculators.... People are losing a years worth of wages... but that won't cause a recession. Worse is that they will pay interest on a years worth of wages for 30 years. $200 some odd bucks a month down the toilet.

apple will give us a full screeen ipod... using the display from the iphone.... if it can download off wireless internet, go bull..... if it's just a big screen ipod, BEAR.

Go long the display MFG of that fucking POS...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc