Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Alright, on the ropes but lets get this shit back ON!!!!!

I've had my menstral moment, sipping the cheep scotch..... I should go buy a decent bottle for those moments, but I'd suspect it would only make the rally that much more difficult.....

The bad news... I'm down a little the first batch of Mzz is at 55.05 the other is at 57.23... so at 56.10 i'm down. I'm down .16 on 280 shares. Shit that's $44.... could lose that at the track........ and what's another few bucks........

As bullish as you assholes are, and the futures being down this morning...... 33 pts.....

Just a brief aside:
Eddie Scrap-Iron Dupris:
Boxing is an unnatural act. Cos everything in it is backwards. You wanna move to
the left, you don't step left, you push on the right toe. To move right, you use
your left toe. Instead of running from the pain - like a sane person would do,
you step into it.



What I'm saying is somtimes you have to move
counter to the momentm to get ahead of the move.

I think that yesterday only an asshole wanted to "short" on 9-11. So the Buyers had their way. I'm hoping for a big counter move today.....

Looks like all the Bears were run into the Sea...... as opposed to when we had all the bulls off the cliff.... but that's reason to look for the Counter move....
I don't give a shit, I just want to make money. Ya, the global economy is held up by a bunch of "Hot Air" in the Real Estate of a bunch of people trying to get by working at Fudruckers.... That, game of Musical chairs has to end some time, but probably not today.

We just bairley tested the 2 week lows... worst employment in 4 years and we can't even test the 4 week lows...... I Do NOT Believe it..... I want to hear mark Haines say "Why do we have to test the lows?" and shake his head.

We are down 34 pts in the pre market.......

Any 105 IQ idiot can see that we have been doing a big dip then slowly trading up for a few days setting a higher high, and a Higher low, if Mother market were that easy...... But we set a lower low last time. it's time for a lower high.... which means we fall short of 13,460 and set a lower low.
I'm hoping we don't set a new high on the SPY today.... If we do, I'll bail and go short before 13,460, ride that down .....
Like I've said, I think uncle Ben is going to fuck us.... I don't know anything about it, I would have thought he would have "Hat Tipped" us. To talk about how the world saves in the United states, just tips off the fact that we will be dealing with a global recession... or whatever....(I actually would have liked to hear the speech, they let DubJa ramble on and on about Iraq.. why can't we hear about the global economy from the head economist... Just shows how dumb CNBC is.)
Last thing I'm going to do is Chase this up trend..... or chase Gold.....
Ok, I'm going to hope to run this morning...... Clear my head.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc