Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Fast Money is Lame!!!

Once Bolling got short, I never wanted to watch.......

If CNBC is stupid enough not to give that guy everything he asks for, I'm short CNBC.... I've been trying to not have it on, or be watching Bloomberg, But as much as I hate Murdock, I'll defiantly give the new Fox Dow channel its opportunity to win me over.

Let me just get back to my point about how much I hate FastMoney.......

Let Me sum up what happened last night....

Baby Hughey is Short Airlines, Gap, and some other Retail, and is very angry about something, and will interrupt everyone who is talking to say the opposite.
Listen you look less and less like Mr. Clean and More and more like a fucking M&M. Just because you talk louder and faster than someone, doesn't mean you won the argument. If that is all you have is an ability to shout people down... Your probably both wrong, and you lost.

Captain Nut tickler- has some fucking random ass stock that somone has december calls on.... and it will probably get a buy out, but your holding it for the next 4 months.... Oh, and sign up for option monster. Oh.... and he is LONG FOOTBALL!!!!!

The Italian Meatball... He is buying everything.... And Loves Maria Bartolomo.

The Chairwoman..... I don't actually have anything bad to say about Karen Feineman.... I would give her my money to invest, but... it's just a matter of time before she get's sick of being talked over by Baby Hughey, as she is actually trying to speak in Paragraph format.

My special dislike for the guy with the Grey sperm Pompadour(Chairman), who on every dip in the past 8 weeks has called it a buying opportunity.... Only with your money buddy.

Point is....... If you don't tell me Why you like or don't like a stock.... Your WAISTING MY MOTHERFUCKING TIME!!!!!

Currently I'm Short FastMoney, Jeff Mackey, Guy Adami.

If Bolling moves to FOX.... I'm short CNBC... they just don't realize what they had or gave up for the a Stock Circle Jerk... in a "Man Cave"

I'm short "Man Cave" too.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc