Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Up next on CNBC

Recession good for the economy........

$80 oil

increasing unemployment

Job's down.

but we will get a .25 rate cut.....

I'm all about "Glass half full"... but are you kidding me... This reminds me of July.

but bad news trading up is defiantly bullish for the market......

I was up after yesterday.... Now I'll be even again.....

I want to buy something for my yard to beat the hell out of with a baseball bat.

1481.49 on the s&p
2620.8 on the Nas
13398.54 on the Dow...

and that is still a lower high....

This market is bearish.....

Com'on I want to see the elevator today...

at least we ain't trading in that confined range....

BTW why is the NASDAQ trading at 2000

I never pay attention is it some special CNBC NASDAQ....

alot of giddy bulls out there..... the Contrarian says...

I've been saying this for fucking days.......

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc