Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Morning stupidity.... and gameplan...

My game plan... wait the day out..... down open rally to the 10:00 news... even though that is just stupid. Sell Sell Sell.... Get out... If we get 150 down on the dow today.... we should see a one day bounce.....

On my TV now... Buy Retailers.... but just the high end.... this is like saying. Housing is weak, but not in the high end, then the builders build millions of million dollar homes....

I'm looking for a down $10-15+ day on gold, or a down $3-4 on oil. .... Then for upside, I'll ride a gold miner for upside.

Now on CNBC "some fucking Governor gives his opinion on science"

this is how stupid we are. science to the scientist, and politics to the politicians.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc