Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Morning

I have yet to read the papers...

another way to look at someone who is talking, if they are short.... they are defiantly against a "Rate Cut"

My technical analysis. we are looking weak, with Technology bringing the ship down, and there is still room for the semi(SMH) to come down to the 37.90 level.

I gave out a little giggle as the R2k(IWM) held up the market seems like death below 78.34

Seems like the QQQQ is good down to 48.78

Maybe a hole below 147 on the spy... it wouldn't surprise me for it to not Leg down.

WTF is this commercial... Give Lincoln financial your money and then you can raise Goat Cheese.........

I'm telling you the employment numbers will be death. 10 eastern.... oooohhh jobless claims in an hour...... I'm like a nervous bride.....

Earnings today:
Campbel soup
Car mart
Fleetwood FLE
Hovanian HOV
Jackson Hewitt JTX
Sco group SCOX... If I had any balls I'd Short these idiots to death.

p.s. what the hell is wrong with the font now in blogger.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc