Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, September 24, 2007

Morning game plan!!

I'm sticking with my thesis, regardless of my Moronic Trade.... I am going to see if I can make some good scores in the pre-market.

If I don't "really score" in pre-market, I'll chase any morning strength and make a purchase....

Umn none of this means I'll get a good chance to go for a run this morning.


So, uncle Ben makes this big move... which says "Recession is coming" but pawns it off as "I'm trying to lube up the banking sector"

and congress didn't hold his feet to the fire... at best asked him about inflation... Obviously he is an inflation hawk. He sees what is coming. and if we don't get some European easing in the next 30 days we are in trouble much faster than I anticipate.

after we get back to some bullishness, I'm going Gold Baby!!!

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc