Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, September 7, 2007

The Hedgies taking it in the ass

These basic materials are taking it in the ass today.... when this trend is over I'll be looking to Cherry pick.....

alcoa AA
cat= CAT
General cable BGC
anglo american plc AAUK
Posco PKX
companhia vale do.......RIO
allegheny tech ATI
USSteel X
potash corp POT
Freeport Mcmoran FCX
yamana gold -auy
foster Wheeler -fwlt

I suspect the reversal of this down trend on tuesday or wed.
We have to test one of the two lows... if we test the one from last week on monday... then we may test the other. on tuesday or wed.....

but there is many a slip between cup and a lip.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc