Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Late night PB&J

I don't think anyone in Europe watches Eruo CNBC. They miss the opening bell almost every morning... Other than that, I never have any idea what is going on with eruo stocks.

30 minutes ago thd DJIA futures were up 20 now down 5..... I was sweating the Up 20. I'd love a down 70 morning.

The Contrarian in me is a little freaked out, lots of people short out there.... and as much as I live and die by Brian. His reversal of opinion is usually a precursor to a reversal. he says down, it goes down for a day or 2 then goes up for 4-5 days. But I'm super aggressive.... and apparently high on the crack of my own ass this morning(AKA high on my own shit).

Fast money was talking a strong Bull last night, they were awfully shaky about it. Mostly about Goldman Sacks..... I wouldn't own that shit, with guy adami's money...
my point here actually was that they were awfully shaky about their calls for a bull market... which is unusual.

Someone shoot me when I start talking about the "magic of 7's"(I saw a Euro Technician, talk about how 1997 1987 translated into a 2007 stock market crash... apparently had something to do with 7's)

Failed moves, fast moves.... and the ascending VIX were why I added to my short Monday afternoon.

well the futures are up and down up 5, down 3.... Of course lots of stuff from now till morning.

Ok, my milk is gone, try and see if I can squeeze in a few more hours of zzzz's before the opening bell.

ooop Up 11 pts.....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc