Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, September 14, 2007

Working on getting out of town

I'm hoping for a good sell off this afternoon and get out of this short.

always hard know which side of your gut you should listen to......

but this market want's to believe it's a Bull.... Can't fight the tape.... and if we go low enough I may make a little cash....

I have to remember, it's not what I think will happen, it's what I think the knuckleheads will do.

WWKHD

interesting consolidation this afternoon.... I bet we are going up..... Why would someone want to hold stocks over this weekend....

Right? i'm shorting Midcap 400.... so I look into it today... Lots of good stocks there..... Tyson, some energy names..... no wonder it's so solid...

Really, I need to get out.... even if I do and we test the bottom on Monday... I can grab it on the way up...

I suspect Erin Burnett Google blog searched her name... I feel bad about being nasty... Here is a note about what irritates me... if you hype up a bad market, it makes it come down harder... I'm just saying be a journalist. Be impartial as best as you can.... set up the bulls and the bears and let them fight it out, and ask questions... that's what you should do.... What if this market is ready for a 30% drop over the next 3 months.... She is super cute, and will get a better hang of it...... I'm just giving her the tough love.... Baby!!!!!

Ok here is the deal, if we trade down to below the open, I'm staying short... Else I'll clear my short.
BTW Guy Adami stold my trade today... wait for the financials to tank, then buy Goldman on the dip. as opposed to all the people who picked it up now that it's hyped today..

Stocks of the day.
Monsanto- MON- better living with GMO crops

PG&E- california power

Garmin- (GRMN) Garmin Kicks ass.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc