Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Game on, I guess

I swear, I just want some good sleep.... like 6 hours straight, at night....

Infosys ceo on tv talking about how hard it is to get talented I.T. People.

When companies want to pay 30K to people for what is a Really hard job, that requires tons of time keeping your skills sharp (30-40% of your time, time which most companies don't want to pay for.....) I'm wondering why they have a hard time finding people who want to work for them.... what does that translate to about $11 an hour.... Sweet baby...... You could just get a $12 an hour job instead. Even at 60K it's a sucky job for the most part, because you still have to do a ton of work for people who just arn't any good at their jobs.

Hitting a nerve here.

and I have a headache, soon to be relieved I hope.

it's to early to get doughnuts.... damn wallstrip and tim hortons making me want one of those delicious yummy things.......

If we test the Highs this morning, i'm having a stroke............. Pray to god we don't then gap higher, as all you assholes shit out of your "shorts"...........

going to need that dogunut......

Fuck this, let's ring the bell and get this game back on......

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc