Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Morning game plan.....

Wait it out.... Nasdaq up 11.

do you think that when there is an expectation of a full point cut, that the bullshit will actually hit the fan?

We got a little bump yesterday, with I'm sure some hedge fund trying to get out of the market ASAP.....

The whole market is turning up, I just can't see that doing anything but providing upward momentum for the Nasdaq. I like to see us getting 50 pt gains instead of hundred....

in fact I'm going to go for a morning run this morning.....

Honestly I feel like shit. The market running like a bat out of hell, is certainly not in my play book... to me it just means the end is closer than one expects.... The idea that the American consumer doesn't push most of the world economy.... it's just laughable....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc