Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, September 21, 2007

Caos, the butterfly and a Hurricain

I still love my Thesis. This was such a weak Rally today, And you should have seen how I tried to shit my undies as the nasdaq Sort of " hit new Highs"... or double Topped.... We will see :)

My research this weekend as soon as I vomit, and get some sleep is going ot be about this.

Is oil leading gold,
Leading the Dollar,
leading oil service
leading basic materials,
leading the Nasdaq/Technology,
Leading The Dow,
Leading The S&P.

Using this math, on monday
the S&P will Jump on monday,
oil and gold will Tank(2%-4%),
The Nasdaq will have a small .5% 1% pull back from todays "Double Top"
CNBC will call it "Profit Taking"

Tuesday, Oil comes down again and the whole market goes Bear.... we talk about inflation, and blood starts to flow.

My idea this morning was that the hurricane was holding up the oil service stocks, and oil.....

So, I'm betting based on the Hurricane.
Get This shit:

If a Butterfly over Japan Flaps its Wings:

  • That wind makes the hurricane get worse:

The stock market goes bull lead by oil, and it's off to the races Till the Recession hits.

  • The wind from the butterfly makes the Hurricane go away:

Oil and gold weaken and we pull back....

THAT IS MY BET.... On the wings of a butterfly...

I know it sounds crazy.... but it entertains me.... and this is way better than the technicians who were talking about "The Magic of 'SEVEN" 1927 1987 2007"

Not sure when to bet it....

of course if we go off to the races cause the hurricane accelerates..... I'm betting a crash this year...

I hope your laughing as much as I am... But still I'm betting this way.

One big problem with my pull back is how dickless the shorts are, and how low the VIX is... Funny though I heard that that was a reason to look to the down side, because the shorts were the ones providing the upward momentem.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc