Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, September 7, 2007

I'm new to being a Bear

Realy, I'm just trying to advance the process of shaking out this market so that we can get back to buisness as usual.

More of the fed cut bullshit..... funny how cnbc can't figure this out. If we get some cuts, we will be on the way to a bull market.

Hopefully they will clue into the fact that trading seems to happen on momentum and news.

Also funny was that estimates were 130 for jobs and now its 112......

and let me explain this gatoraid light..... Gatorade was manufactured for the florida gators for football. to play football you need electrolites and calories...... sometimes you don't need calories and just need the electrolites. which is where a gatorade light comes in.

LOL, now I hear that a 40-50 number is baked into the market.....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc