Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, September 10, 2007

midday Crystal ball...

the morning strength wasn't enough for me to get short, which is good for the market. The smh, won't give up it's Cherry yet.... silly bastards thinking that the tech trade is going to save them.... Wish I had gone short the semi's this morning....

The IWM made a new 2 week low today. I'm worried we have a 3-5 day reversal...

I was thinking I wanted to see 2 or 3 failures today.... but I just checked the DJIA which failed at the 13035..... I still would like to see one more fail before I buy a short term reversal.......

if I get some late day weakness, I'll be looking to get out of my short positions.

Aparently on power lunch... they have a truth squad that is going to get to the bottom of this whole Recession thing..... Thank God!!! I've been waiting!!!

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc