Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

GREED IS GOOD

Thoug Gekko Coined it, Rand has the Copywrite....

Target and lowes guide down....

the down down 50
the naz down 10

please let the strike spread to the rest of the country.....

My Crystal ball says:
Short Term:
Turn around wed, or thursday.
Possible attempt at a fake bottom today after a sell off.
The more fear we see the more likly the bottom.
Mid term:
choppy trading through the next fed meeting.
Longer term:
After the fed we trade up to new highs.
Fed doesnt' cut, economy is in control.
fed does cut, whoohooo free money.
Lot's of "it's not as bad as we expected"
Then the Q4 info starts comming in.
and we are in a Bear market:

Overall.... I expect a bounce, but this is a "dead Cat" bounce

this move ends either on par with the pre fed meeting or 1440 s&p

I'm not sure if I play gold or play tech after this. Let's see how the Naz does.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc