Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, September 17, 2007

Morning...

I don't even want to talk about investments... I think by talking about them I"m cursing them... I'm not superstitious.. but I'm going to stick with it. I was feeling or am feeling a little ill today... sinus infection I believe. Either that or polio...

CRAZY SHIT TODAY. it's like it takes a few days for things to get through to the bulls heads. it's been a week since the jobs data. The consumer is slowing down. Bank run in England. but all of this was going on on Friday.. but now today, I guess after the weekend it seems like its setting in. Of course Erin Burnett still thinks everything is great and it's a buying opportunity.... Dyllan ratigain crying or Erin Burnett having a fit. That is the Bottom....

I was sure we were dumb enough to go up for a few more days... even this entire week. but this mornings slowness makes me want to place a bet.... And I'm in this bet for a few weeks... Ya... I'm betting the down side.

Mark Hains said "I think we are in for a crash"
A lot of bearishness out there this morning... which isn't reflected in the market. They will start calling for a 3/4 or 1 pt cut... which ain't going to happen....

O.J. going to jail..... Ya, that fucker is crazy, Lock him up. and yes the glove was planted. but it was his glove.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc