Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Premarket

My Bear indicator on the R2k shut off... but none of my Bull indicators have hit yet.....

Where is my coffee, it's game on...

early morning strength is fading... only thing hanging on is the semiconductors....

well, see, basic materials is the only decent bull play, that and maybe some noncyclical consumer goods. and health care..... and this lamp.... and my bathrobe.... and the TV changer....

back to my point.... it's still all momentum. but if the market was rational....

Damn there was some defence by the bulls..... not looking good for you though.....

Funny, I have bear indicators for stocks. and it's like a zoo here.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc