Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Rimm

Oh!!!! Defiantly the P/E needs to be 140 giving it a price target of 190. it's the most natural thing. Sure people are losing their houses, but have you seen the new models.... you can live in them......

And the Iphone.... That shit is golden.... and everyone is going to want to replace all their software and hardware with a Mac......

America will live to relearn the office software again so that they can own that shit....

And Yes the new OS of the future for microsoft is actually Halo.... Definitely... FUCK VISTA....... Halo, and that lame fucking xbox 360...

Yes, no one will be able to have a home but who gives a shit, Nutrasystem and video games will keep our economy in unbelivable shape........ Not the consumer, not the thing that is 70% of our economy.....

Fucking assholes.....

This doesn't break down I'm becoming a Bull....

alright.... this doesnt' smarten up. I'll cover tomorrow on weakness.... and seriously I'll short when RIMM reports...

JEBUS that shit is crazy....

THE NASDAQ IS UP .5% and the S&P down .25....

Ok....

So I got out on my bike and... well, i'm not down that far.... and this market it very tired.... I'm just pissed I could have shorted any part of this market and I'd be up higher....

In fact the other parts of the market have been pulling back for so many days... I think it's time for them to turn...

I'm going to put a stop on this bet somewhere tomorrow, maybe another 50 cents or something...

I just.... there is nothing in this market that I want to short more than the nasdaq... It is trying to maintaint the momentum from the fed cut.... that fucker will be up another 4% soon.

This bullshit just has to stop.... I mean seriously..... The Xbox and Rimm are not going to save the global economy.....

One more big pull back before the Fed meeting......

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc