Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

this morning's gut check

Brought to you by a chocolate doughnut....

I'm desperate, and need it to get through this morning's gut check. Balls in hand this morning. I'd like the futures to get into the 30's then repeat what it did yesterday..... Proly won't happen.

If you want an indication of financial armageddon.... News Corp/Fox Going Green...

Snake guards shoes

Further update... I have a bear claw for the morning bell..... Why are doughnuts as big as my head now?.....

I'm still betting down.... Hopefully a test of the top then a test of the bottom..... figure out which way we will go......

Morning thesis.... With a 14 pt up on the close, the "White picket Fence Crowd"(people who put in orders over night) are pushing stocks higher... with a small run... once again "Fead to The Bears".... 30 pts up makes me smile 50 makes my ass hurt.

Bad news if we break yesterdays high.... I think alot of shorts will cover and we may go higher and give the bulls control today...

Key thing to watch, IMHO is the financials if they run........ Could be trouble... I'll be watching them for leadership.

Comon Game on.... Let's do this.....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc