Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Weekend work on the Game Plan

My numerous thoughts....

I've been trying to convince myself that they aren't going to cut.... that is just a ballsy move. To mitigate that risk I could wait till it comes out. throw money at a short then.

But, I think we will get a cut.. not a 50 but a 25., The discount window rate cut was a temporary cut to give the fed 30 days (which was why the limit to 30 days was extended).

Theoretically the S&P is going to Rip, the financials, and gold.... That is the speculation.

The R2K is breaking down,

I also think that the q's and the nas are breaking down.... That and that the bulls are starting to talk about the breakdown of technology.... Which I said a week ago...

The questions are What is "The street" going to do.... and how do I game it.

The bulls are going to just buy buy buy... buy financials buy the s&p, After a good run, the bears will make a stand......

The bulls think this will save them... but it's going to save them in 6 months

hmmm.. More later.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc