Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, September 24, 2007

*gently soothes stock market*

*gently soothes stock market*
I'm so sorry, it's just time.... I know you have had a great run for the past 5 days.... it's just time.... Your going to have to give it up a bit.... I Know, you want to go up.. But there is a strike, you just can't do it.....

Alright you can, but your going to piss me off.

How in the fuck can the market try and trade up when the UAW is going on strike.....

Oh... I'm sure... just more reason for the fed to ease.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc