Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, September 21, 2007

So, Recriminations.

I did cover my short today.... Just to be honest.... Let me tell you why, and why I still think this was a mistake.

I've been making the mistake of trading off the technicals of the ETF's... and they are such laggards, and to be honest I think the management companies that run them are managing them with some..... Convenient math... which makes them almost unusable, unbuyable... since they can short you 1%on the upside and 1% on the downside especially on the double and inverse double ETF's....
If you look at the last 3 days... The QID(LOL... a day later I just realized that Ya, it double bottomed because the qqqq double topped, Damn.... I need more sleep) looks like it double bottomed... Maybe. But the SPY should look the same way.... The SPY looks bearish on the 3 day.

What I'm saying is that when Dylan Rattigain almost orgasms on air as he said that the Nasdaq had hit a new high (Which wasn't true, Either the Naz or the Naz100.)... I mean it did hit an intra day high, but not a weekly high, not a monthly high, not a yearly high....
What I get for not muting that shit.

Basicly I saw the double bottom, then was so relieve by the failed move pull back that I ended up covering. When honestly I wish I hadn't....

But I'm a big boy...
Contrarian indicators are showing High Bear potential.

  1. Orgasmic Dylan
  2. Giddiness on Kudlow
  3. Brian Shannon just gave the benefit of the doubt to the buyers... Which is almost a guarantee of a reversal of momentum.
  4. Cramer is calling for 1400 in the next 2 weeks.(funny thing happened on the way to 1400)

Actual bear signals

  • Lack of "Short interest" providing limited Covering upside.
  • Tons of in the money Calls may be redeemed and sold on Monday and Tuesday.
  • Low volume rally
  • High volume sell off, showing the smart money rolling out.(I was one of them till I quirred out today)
  • High volume of weekend inflation talk.
  • Lower High in the R2K... to be confirmed by a lower Low.

Missing Contrarians

  1. No golden bull on "The fly"
  2. I'm not long

Actual Bull signs

  • Potential ascending triangle on the Nasdaq and the Dow.
  • New high in the SMH(ICH)
  • Dow setting a new high(ICH)

Honestly all of this just shows "Consolidation". I'm thinking about waiting for significant bear moves to short this bitch again.

Going to Puke, get some sleep... figure it all out.f

Neither bull nor Bear sign.... High Dollar....

High dollar is bullish for the commodities... So I guess it's a bull signal

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc