Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, September 10, 2007

What does the magic 8ball say.....

Are you fucking High!!!!!

futures are up 50 pts now.....

My morning thesis.......

10,000 idiots are going ot jump in this morning.... Every idiot with a WSJ is going to jump in and "buy the dip" only to be eaten by afternoon Bears.

The tubbieest idiot in the world is on squaq box this morning... talking nonsence even kirnen can counter. They also need to say thing like.... "Ok, so you and your firm are going to put 20 million into play this morning.... Right?... You are actually buying this dip"

I'm totaly Freaked out, I have a bunch of money to put into play...... I'm going to play the fast money, wait for the knife and jump in .

The stregnth of the bull on this has been very impressive....... I think, I'm ready to take their money.....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc