Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Balls of steel

Overall I'm up right now..... One would think I'd cash out and call it a win.... Why am I not doing this???

I thought we were going to go up for a few days... but the crystal ball is starting to doubt it....

I'm so sick of eeking out small gains....

Fuck this shit. going for broke

(not really)

I'm saying a full on reversal today and test the lows tomorrow......

that and I have a meeting for the rest of the day.... and we are too volatile to put in stops that I'd be happy with......

If I learn a lesson, I hope I learn it...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc