Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, September 13, 2007

these are the most mixed up

I'm still rooting for 1500 on the S&p

Why the hell not at this point......

This is why I've been hanging on.... Besides go short, I don't have a game plan... I would have gone short yesterday and this morning....

it would have been nice to miss the past 3 pts....

I may cover if we cant roll back to 1470 once we roll over.... Funny thing is... I'm still about even...

I just don't want to fucking lose......

Not like anyone is reading this anyways....

And not like I fucking answer to you anyways..

I may go run.....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc