Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Huge head-ache

full on day.... it's all about the morning futures. after all the coffee and stress today, I want to puke, and have a splitting head-ache. I'd love to run or hop on the bike, but it just ain't going to happen. I want to stay up till 7pm or 8pm.

My 3 month game plan is this, we will have this sell off. Followed by a rally to some new highs. then reality will set in.

I think we are seeing a replay of 1974. The reason we got 1/2 is because they know if we get more inflation they won't be able to help.... Much. Maybe stave off some market crashes. See, we aren't the number one economic power any more. so the inflation is imported, we will have to take the entire world down with us.

It's not inflation unless: you drive a car, eat food, or buy stuff from asia. The more Chinese goods cost us will come strength out of the consumer. The fed is going to be very cautious about any more rate cuts.

Once we bottom, I'm not sure where to trade. 144 on the spy is my bottom target. I'll proly trade out at 143.... creeps me out to try and ride my short to there...... we will see a ton of resistance at 150-148, may even trade up.... it's all doable in 2 days... have to hit the curbs tomorrow though.... and watch out for the fed.

Oh, and the idea that anyone will pick up our CLO's and CDO's. the only ones stupid enough are the 3rd world and us, but we don't save anything. I bet a trade into banks would be smart their business should boom with the death of the "black market banks". Big pushes to get us to put money in our piggy banks soon... if not now.

M&A is dead.. but we will see over the next months.

if cramer calls this 1998 again, it makes me want to punch him... the lock up of credit, I think is the same. But this was brought on by our bad housing debt.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc