Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Why are you so up in arms against the CNBC Talking Heads...

A few weeks ago, as Dyllan Ratagain was trying to Calm down the market in the days before one of the larger sell offs. It struck me... "He is trying to manipulate the market, Trying to stop people from panicking... I wondered "What if he is Wrong?". Then in the next few days as the market sold off..... I was like, These assholes are just "talking their book". It occur ed to me that these guys have no journalistic background, and what a disservice they are doing always being a ChearLeader for the Bull market.
Weeks ago I didn't read the market as well as I feel like I do now(to my own hubris). At that point I realized how full of shit these people were, how they are the "Slow Money". And the shit they can't figure out is the fast money.... The people who realize that declining Real Estate means Recession. With 90% of peoples wealth being tied up in real estate a 10-20% loss is a killer, add to that the losses to inflation as they pay more interest than they get as a return on their investment..... ITS A MARKET KILLING EVENT. The market banged up against that 150SPY and the Smart money just KILLED IT.

So, if you noticed... the Fast money five were very bearish... giving only a small head nod to some of the Heath Care names....

Ya! they are the fast money... in the next days the slow money pays.... Then the Buy and HOLDS take it in the ass.

As CNBC hits the constant drum beat of "correction" and "Buy The Dips" and "Sub-prime"

The issue isn't sub-prime any more, it's a real estate bubble.

Course Mother Market will probably show me...

But I'll hold strong with my "Up Periscope, we are going Down"

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc