Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, September 7, 2007

The way this works---- The R word

besides the Dylan Ratigan and Erin Burnett rallies....

First it's housing, (Check)

Then it's Auto's (Check)

Big Ticket items are next.... (technology)

Capital expenditures....... (technology)

then Real discretionary spending... Restaurants, CeeziePoofs....

Part of my point is that I'm thinking the Semi-conductors are going to fail, and this lame Tech trade is going to fail. Maybe it's just falling because people are taking profits........

Another thing that makes me nervous about playing the rallies is that they are going to be shorter and shorter....

at least that is how it plays out where the squirrels in my head do the little laps on the wheel

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc