Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, September 10, 2007

More of the Squirrls in my head

More of the Squirrels in my head.

some of the commercial paper is up for renewal.... or something, this week(shows how much I know).
I'm curious if some of that frustration by the eruo's to get those Re-Upped(seriously, I have no idea what I'm talking about, but I do know that they get loans based on those assets). Isn't this what caused the Liquidity crisis weeks ago?

Interesting notes and Quotes:

  • The gold Mining ETF (GDX) Was down .56% while gold was up .33% ...... the way I see it, the gdx fails if the market is in a bear trend In a bull trend it will double the gains of gold... I suspect that the people who piled into this trade will pile out either tomorrow or wed, if it doesn't work soon. I'm tempted to pile into that trade myself if I see the trend turn to BULL, it's much better than the Tech... That trade has been breaking down "In my opinion" RIMM was 86 last week, and got weak even before the downturn based on Jobs numbers(and jobs numbers speculation) happened.
  • The Dow and the R2k traded a new 2 week low today. And the S&P failed to make it's bull run this afternoon.
  • I heard this today " Oil would be $67 if the Dollar was worth anything."... I also heard "Why would the Saudis want to trade their precocious oil for a bunch of worthless Greenbacks"

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc