Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

my complaint on the qid was because it's the ex dividend date. Funny shit... I even sent hate mail.... ok I was nice.

This strength in the market is impressive.

Bad Xmas

Bad housing..

Not to joke about this.... I just... it's surprising we don't trade up on nuclear disaster/Terror attacks.

It's still going down...

Com on, the real denial will come out next month...

Things aren't that bad..... it's the slow money.

I like to imagine things on trading floors... "Are strikes bad for the economy"
"no dude this is good, GM will break the backs of those fools..... BootStomping"
"oh ok."

when the consumer is the strong part of our economy... when they don't have money isn't that bad...
Oh they just take out credit....
what happens when they run out of credit?
they go bankrupt and it all starts again.......

and the fed cuts rates....

The market trades more on momentum than anything else. Horseshit about oil or what ever is just ..... crap.

I'm psyched for RIMM and Garman and apple to take a shit... as the crowded trades just get too rediculous.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc