Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, December 3, 2007

Some Musings...

On friday, Some Asshat was smirking at santelli...... I'm willing to throw out my .... Lets just say I'm a huge fan of Santelli.

When Santelli was bemoaning that we should just go long certain stocks and not go short anything, for fear of the fed.

Asshat chuckling, " oh, that must be a sign of capitulation."

all weekend I've been wondering, if that is true... which in a way it is... But... does that mean it's the bottom of the bond market? does that mean we are at the top of the stock market? or does that mean the yields are going to go up? Does that mean a flattening of the yield curve?

Still wondering what the bottom of the bond market is, and what it says.

The important question of the morning... What am I going to do for Breakfast? Yogurt and fruit?

Michelle Caruso Cabrera Sure did get worked up this morning about Chavez, I like Chavez, just because he called Bush a Jackass. It sounds like he isn't doing well running the financial system in Venezuela, and I'm sure he does many things wrong... and I'm not taking sides... I'd love to see a good healthy democracy there.... Hell I'd love to see a good healthy democracy here.

I digress, Michelle was so agitated, she could bairly form a sentence.... WOW!!!. She was emotionally distressed, her leg was shaking, stuttering.... you know what it makes me think, I think she is somehow related to the Aristocracy in Venezuela.

From what I just looked up... umn she has just reported about Latin America..... seems weird she would be so agitated.

Honestly, I just want to see Bush get called a Jackass some more....

Honestly, chaves needs to learn diplomacy.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc