Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, December 28, 2007

Morning

I'm umn.....

I'm cooking with gas this morning, but just trying to catch up on all the crap I need to do....

Peso/Euro is 1.47 roughly......

I'm not understanding this... I guess it's the bad economic news, which isn't being particularly priced into the market.

I haven't looked at anything else. I assume libor is mediocre, I'll look at later....

I don't have time to chart it..... I'm suspect of this bounce, though it does look like window dressing.

the corrective wave yesterday was a classic ABC EW correction. I was expecting a 5th wave of that correction.... we can see what happens off the open.

It did show a good clean 3 wave move.... I'm hoping to sell end of the day.... then depending on the movement, I may go short. or wait till Monday... see what that brings.

The bullishness, or foolishness being traipsed around today.... I just think is crazy. I can't believe that more than 10% of the sell off was Bhutto related. The market was looking for a correction, the economic reports, were the catalyst....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc