Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Thanksgiving Redux

So, much stuff going on. It all reminds me of thanksgiving, I have my mind and energy going in other directions, and I'm not paying attention to the price action....

My imagination says that this is mostly short covering... and it seems like they have been Conservative... I can't imagine the bulls will get fully engaged till 12800. But tons of things have hit near term lows...

The sell offs are looking thin to me.

I'm very distracted though..

Who else says they turn of the Tickers for a week?

Como'n paulson and the PPT.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc