Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, December 31, 2007

Atlas and the S&P 500


Hopefully I made this readable, and downloadable...
Green shows smallest scale Elliot waves.
Then you get larger moves in red
Then the Larger scale moves.

But... Looks like, after this impulse wave we are ready for the Third wave, of the Third wave, of the third wave.
I felt last week that this market was like Atlas trying to get past the finish line.....

Well, Atlas is about to Shrug.

My overall Thesis would be we will move tward the 12200 level 12450
1365 maybe a stop over at 1410

To me it seems like we need q4 earnings or dire jobs to make this happen.... But... Seems like we are ready for it.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc