Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, December 21, 2007

Opine for a market.


This is a market that wants to be at 13400 13500 at q4 earnings.

Continue to excuse me, Many family members around here.... It starts reminding me of a Griswald family Xmas.... Unfortunately I'm my own version of Clark. Which is ok, we have to have some humor about one's self.



it's 1am my time.... I slept some and am not sure how much. I feel like it must have been 8 or 9pm, that I hit the sack.




But I digress, Nobody gives a shit about my sleeping habits.




Just one of those questions, Why when the dollar/Euro was moving from 1.3-1.5 did no body give a shit. But then when it has moved from 1.5 to 1.44... it's like it's the roaring Twenties.




Have I mentioned I hate being long.

Triple witching... Though the futures show this roughly... I did predict this chart last night.... But not that I can prove it.

Probably the usual sell off into the close.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc