Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Betting on a yawner

We roll back to 1475... and call it a day... wait for the numbers...

I bet my trade is up $100 at that point... after 5 days.. I could have a job at 2 bucks an hour have made that.... maybe I'd be up $150.

So BOE cut .25 and the ECB cut 0.... you know what is great about the Euro, and why it will continue to go up. is that it's goal is to protect against inflation..... and it goes to show what a shell game Fractional Reserve banking is. When you only guard against inflation, it means that all the inflation shell game currencies show their pathetic ass against it. Hopefully the Europeans will stick with it.

But, seems like the BOE did more for libor than we could have with a .5 cut... unless the jobs suck... don't count on anything more than a .25.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc