Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, December 23, 2007

The blue shows a possible end to this impulse wave.





The green shows what I'm betting on.





I felt as thought we had some kick still left in this move.... hopefully through the 31st or 15th for the January effect....





It's the action in the IWM that makes me nervous

That has run far, and the last move feels like a top....all of this view through my rose colored glasses that we can't make a higher high...

My gut says we run through end of the year. Jan 5th or so.

Either that or maybe a flat Christmas eve. then we drop back to hell.... That could be the fear I have of being long.

Regardless we are due for some form of a correction.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc