Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Next steps

..... As I sit here, extra coin in pocket.... I start thinking about my next steps......When today do I cash out? what then? is the market going to 12000? will it catch a bid between now and then? or do people wait to fill their christmas stockings with stocks?

Where is the market going, with the notion of more liquidity..... will this be easier? will this just delay it till 4q earnings?


all of this, when really I just need a nap.....

do I risk it again, and ride short positions through the close.....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc