Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'm just going to blog this

I figure as a distraction, from what stinkers my Regional have been......FUCKING STINKERS... and by this I just mean I'd rather be playing almost anything, materials, industrials, Agriculture.... Any-fucking thing......

As I blog this, they are catching a bid.... So, i'm being a whinny bitch!

One of these days I'll get to significant money which will free me up from my ridiculous aggressive trading. What I'd love to be doing right now is buying up the regional as they hit 52 week lows. and maybe rolling out of half my positions as they jump, holding onto some for value investing. but I end up in a few of them, then I don't have enough capitol to play the indexes, and I have reservations about spreading myself to thin.

Maybe a strategy of value investing, then holding some money to feed my gambling urges.

Wave C just formed as I was working up this chart.... if it is defended... I say after the next impulse wave go short.... some time tomorrow, or even end of the day tomorrow...

I want to get short the IWM at the 79 level.... I say we are range bound till Tuesday morning... but the pattern will develop, and that will be the good entry.

If I were smarter, I'd wait for the pattern to confirm....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc