Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Bhutto dies, we will see some significant riots.... could be good enough reason to get to $100 in oil. I don't know why.... but good enough reason... I bet we see an attempt on Musharraf...
Like I've said before, this is their version of democracy... I know that sounds weird... but democratically if you get enough people in a mob, they can democratically overthrow a government.

Market was looking for a reason to correct....

1.456 on the dollar/euro....

I'm a little irritated I didn't sell yesterday..... I may be in this long term, like till Monday.....LOL

Try and figure out where to cut my losses if necessary...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc