Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

this market wants to go higher

I'm not covering my shorts today, I'm up on all of them... still... Bairly.

I think it's time for that Up day, down day, up day, Down day, volatility.

As the bulls hang their hats on Flat earnings.... Hyperinflation.... and Christmas? oh, and people not losing their jobs. Sweet, So optimistic, the outlook for the future.

This very much reminds me of the august rally.... Lot's of denial, and crazy "world economy will need stuff, that stuff will have chips."... Regardless of inventories, lack of demand, lack of shipment....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc